This supplier is exhibiting at ees Europe.
Korea Testing Laboratory(KTL) was founded in 1966 with the aid of UNESCO as Korea’s only public comprehensive testing and certification organization. While Korean people have worked together to achceive the Miracle of the Han River over the last half century. KTL has contributed to the country’s economic development by fulfilling its own duties of the times, such as the development and dissemination of testing and evaluation technologies as well as support for international certification acquisition, which enhance the qualitative and technological edge of Korea companies and strengthen their export competitiveness.
Testing and Certification of international standard development for Secondary battery and used battery
- Operate Korea’s largest medium and large secondary battery testing lab
- EV/ESS medium and large battery safety and performance test for eco-friendly energy
- Research projects and engineering consulting for next-generation secondary batteries such as used batteries
- 2MW class power conversion system (PCS) test evaluation and research project
- Battery Testing Lab Digital Transformation(SMART LAB & Digital Platform)
The exhibitor mentioned above is responsible for the content published in the "individual company presentation" section.