As a part of The smarter E Europe, ees Europe is the perfect place to present products and innovations relating to all stages of the value chain – from components to finished production and specific usage scenarios in stationary ESS applications or electric transportation. You have solutions for the global renewable energy supply and eco-friendly transport? 85,000+ industry professionals from over 160 countries who are implementing renewable energy supply projects around the world come together at ees Europe, looking for your products and services.
Gain Advantage in International Growth Markets for Batteries and Energy Storage
- Largest and most international exhibition for batteries and energy storage systems in Europe
- The platform for leading manufacturers, dealers, project developers, system integrators, professional users and suppliers in the battery and energy storage industry
- Products and innovations relating to all stages of the value chain – from components to finished production and specific usage scenarios in stationary or mobile ESS applications
- Sustainable solutions for storing renewable energies such as green hydrogen and Power-to-Gas applications
Innovative, International, Groundbreaking
- Your international platform: 85,000+ Industry professionals from 162 countries and exhibitors from 50 countries are your future partners, driving the internationalization of your company.
- Showcasing innovation: The innovative power of the industry is on full display, at every exhibition booth, every year – and in the over 200 submissions we have received for the prestigious ees AWARD since 2014.
- More than "just" products: With a conference, special exhibits, workshops and forums, the accompanying program showcases international industry trends and solutions that will transform the market.
Personal, Digital, Multimedial
- Major media exposure: With 330 international journalists from 30 countries and around 11,200 media reports in 2022, ees Europe as part of The smarter E Europe is the largest media event in the energy storage industry.
- ees TV: The exhibition’s own television channel keeps exhibitors and visitors around the globe informed, both in the run up to the exhibition and on site.
- Verified figures and quality: Quality seals from AUMA and FKM ensure numbers you can rely on.
- State-of-the-art facilities in an ideal location: Messe München offers a modern exhibition center in the heart of Europe, located near Munich international airport.
The smarter E – Europe’s Largest Platform for the Energy Industry
- ees Europe together with Intersolar Europe, Power2Drive Europe and EM-Power: From production to intelligent consumption, The smarter E unites four international energy exhibitions under one roof.
- A partnership for sector coupling: The smarter E brings together sectors such as energy, heating, and transportation for the first time.
- Efficient synergies for the connected energy world: Stakeholders from across a wide range of industries come together to shape the energy future.
- Be part of the new energy world: Meet multipliers, find expertise and forge new contacts