SENEC is one of the leading providers of innovative battery storage and energy solutions for private homes and businesses. The internationally active company with headquarter in Leipzig and offices in Cologne, Bari and Perth has been on the market since 2009 and, as a wholly owned subsidiary of EnBW, is one of the pioneers of the energy storage industry.
Would you like to be part of something really big? Sustainability is just as important to you as it is to us, and you want to revolutionise the future of energy supply with a lot of passion and commitment? Then we would love to have you support us as a Specialist (m/f/x) Battery Safety and make the world a little bit better with us!
· New and further development, as well as testing of battery modules in cooperation with internal and external departments
· New and further development of safety functions
· Performing load tests according to VDE-AR 2510-50, UL 1973, UL 9540A
· Technical documentation within the scope of development
· Supporting the qualification of new cells and modules
· Helping to shape the development processes
· Completed engineering or scientific degree or comparable qualification
· Extensive professional experience as a battery expert (m/f/x) with reference to functional safety
· Sound knowledge of risk analysis, FMEA and HARA, Li-ion cell and battery technology
· Ideally knowledge of the standards IEC 61508, IEC 62619, VDE-AR 2510-50, UL 1973, UL 9540A
· Work experience in a production-related environment, as well as advanced training as a competent person for high voltage
· Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
· Structured and goal-oriented way of working, strong presentation skills
We are shaping the energy transition - combining the pace of a start-up with the security of our parent company EnBW. Become part of our dynamic, innovative and creative team with attractive benefits. You can expect:
· Flexible working hours and mobile working
· Attractive salary package incl. variable profit sharing
· Permanent employment contract with 30 days vacation
· One-time home office allowance of 700 euros for all positions that do not require presence at the Location
· Monthly tax-free special payment of 100 euros in 2023
· Monetary child bonus for newborns
· Discounted membership at Urban Sports
· Free language learning courses with Babbel
· Bike leasing
· Individual team events
· Free drinks and fruit as well as food allowance at the locations
· Varied tasks and room for personal initiative
· Strong decision-making skills and open error culture
· Authentic, motivated and enthusiastic team with a positive mindset
· Trusting cooperation across all departments and hierarchy levels
· Crisis-proof workplace with meaningful activities
Please send your application to André Klepel (Subchapter Lead Battery Management).
We look forward to receiving your informative CV, ideally in addition to other documents such as letters of motivation, references and certificates.
Please also tell us your earliest possible starting date or your period of notice as well as your salary expectations.
You want to contribute more than ever to an award-winning and responsible company, but are unsure whether the position is right for you? You are welcome to look at our career page for alternative job offers or send us your application on your own initiative.
All people are welcome, regardless of gender, age, sexual identity, origin, religion, ideology, with or without disabilities. The main thing is that they fit in with us.
We look forward to getting to know YOU!