Solar experts from all over the continent meet at the Intersolar Europe and ees Europe in Munich to face the latest innovations for solar power business. Number one B2B media photovoltaik and the English website pv Europe as well as Intersolar Europe and ees Europe offer guided tours to visitors of the fair – system planners, skilled tradesmen, architects and engineers. The guided tours aim at outstanding innovations offered by the exhibiting companies. The number of participants is limited. Participation is free of charge. The pv guided tours will be offered during the Intersolar Europe and ees Europe from May, 31th to June, 2nd 2017.
The topic-related tours cover innovations in these fields:
1. Solar power storage (solar batteries) for residential use (home storage)
2. Power storage for companies, municipalities, industry and utilities
3. Intelligent power electronics (inverters, charging infrastructure)
4. High-efficiency and smart modules (integrated DC- or AC electronics)
5. Mounting technology (rooftop and ground mounted systems)
The groups will be guided by a competent editor. At the booths of the cooperating companies they will be welcomed by experienced engineers or marketing staff in order to explain the innovations. Questions of participants will be answered in detail. Every guided tour takes around two hours.
The guided tours will be offered in German and English. The starting point is the booth of both pv Europe and photovoltaik (hall B1, booth 209). The participation is possible after prior registration via internet. The registration includes a charge free daily ticket for the Intersolar Europe and ees Europe. Headsets are available.